To Get Set Up
- Open up codepen.io in a browser (preferably Chrome) and login to your account
- In another tab, open up try.turing.io/frontend-online
- Make sure you have a fully charged computer or a charger close by
- We recommend using headphones and finding a quiet work space to limit distractions
What to Expect
Over the course of the day, we will write code, continue to embrace productive struggle, and learn more about Turing. We will ask you to share your code and be proactive about asking questions! Below is our agenda for the day:
- 10:00 - 11:45 Welcome, Intros, and Instruction
- 11:45 - 12:00 Break
- 12:00 - 12:45 Student and Alum Q&A panel
- 12:45 - 1:00 Break
- 1:00 - 2:50 Instruction
- 2:50 - 3:00 Wrap Up, Questions
- No question is too small. No question is a bad question. Ask them!
- We all benefit from each others ideas! Push yourself to share out and make sure you aren’t sharing so much that others don’t have the space to do so.